Thursday, August 14, 2008

Michelob's Last Day


I did the unthinkable and returned my dog to the humane society where I found her. I knew it was going to be hard, but I saw no alternative as she was trying to dominate my life. Although I think this is a normal chick thing I was fed up. So I fed Mickey her last supper and headed off to the humane society. It was a sad trip but I let her hang out the window for a last taste of freedom. She made it a little easier with her unbearable whining while I filled out her paperwork. I almost think she was anxious to be joining the other dogs that are held there. All I can hope for is for her to get a home better than the one I can provide. I hate failure and I have a slight sense of it but I think it is overpowered by the relief I feel. I think getting rid of this major source of stress in my life will contribute to my overall well being. All I have to say is good luck Mickey!

No comments: