Wednesday, September 10, 2008

USA >> All The Way!!!!


I went to my bros soccer game yesterday which was a treat since they won 1-0 to stay undefeated. Even better Michael scored the goal in the last minute. Then tonight I played a little soccer of my own after watching the US national team beat Trinidad and Tobago 3-0 in World Cup Qualifying. I figured I shouldn't play and try to give my toe some time to heal but I couldn't resist. I didn't have tape so I tore up a plastic bag and used that to wrap my toes together and surprisingly enough it actually helped. The big disappointment of the day came when I went to sign up for salsa and the last spot had been taken this morning and it started tonight. Now my only chance is if somebody drops I guess but I think thats a long shot.

I watched the new "Rambo" which was pretty good for an action movie. Another good movie is "A Civil Action" Its a lawyer movie with John Travolta and is really good.

No comments: