Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Urbanathlon


Have to make it quick, its my second day of kindergarten tommorow. Anyway the urbanathlon was a success our relay team finished. My sister Anne did well competing with all the huge guys. It was fun watching her go over the marine hurdles. I think she place 21 out of 50 some girls in her division which is pretty good. Anyway it was a beautiful day in Chicago and I recommend the race, hopefully I get a chance to do the whole thing next year. My younger bro Michael had a thriller of a super sectional soccer game. It sucks when the ref ruins a game and taints a season on a bad call, i've been there but the team handled it well. I have started substitute teaching which is a real blast. The children have plenty of energy to keep me busy and keep a smile on my face. Six a.m. comes too early for me so boa noite yall.

1 comment:

anne marie said...

This blog is my favorite! Thanks for braggin on your siblings and I'm glad sub'ing is going well for you! Love.