Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Bonne Anee! Happy New Year! Bon Ano Nuevo! What better way to start the new year than plans for traveling, watching soccer, and spending time with madamoseille Belmonte. Currently looking for more work story of my life and getting ready for spring semester of school. Three courses 2 online. Have to do good can't ruin my 4.0! Besides for my knee surgery I had a great 2009 and looking forward to an even better 2010. I have no Idea where I'll be when 2010 ends I hope that it will be with Marie! Above is the travel map of our Eurotrip for this summer! Go USA! Until then it is work and School! On a side note I want to say that I am extremely proud of my dad for all of his accomplishments. From being a highly successful entrepreneur, to just finishing a sports complex and being an accomplished cyclist. My father and Mother are inspirations in my life and incredible individuals and I couldn't be luckier than to have them for parents. Also I am extremely proud of all of my siblings my older brother for following his dreams, my sister for her good work and dedication to whatever she does, and my younger brother for an incredible high school career from academics to sports.

2 comments:

Nick & Natalie said...

thanks little bro! your welcome out anytime.

Mbi said...

You couldn't post anything better than this! You should be proud of you too. You are not scared to change your study plans and go for what you really want to do. I believe in you Chiquito and Im convinced you will succeed in making your dreams come true!