Sunday, November 8, 2009


Life is good except for Marie isn't here. Lots of work and no school for the moment. I worked 12 hours yesterday which was saturday at Ramada and 6 1/2 hours today. Saving up so I can enjoy the World Cup abroad this summer while seeing my Marie. There is nothing like experiencing the World Cup in another country it will always be my favorite event and I hope the US comes to play this summer. At the present I'm drinking a glass of French wine (Marie you should be proud) well maybe not French but definitly made in France. I bought a new book from Walmart from my favorite author Jeffrey archer named "Kane and Able ". He also wrote "Paths of Glory" So Marie will tell you once I start a good book life stands still for me until I finish it so she's probably glad she's not here;) I cooked a big meal the other night, homeade mashed potatoes, homade apple sauce, salmon wraps, and black bean and corn salsa with chips. It was all fantastic except for the potatoes were suspect, although they still tasted good. So thats my life for the moment. Working and missing my girl:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bobby
checked out your new girlfriend Marie..she's a cutie! looks like you have lots of fun together...maybe i'll get to meet her in person one day?? so what type of author is Jeffrey Archer..what type of books does he write? i'm looking for a different author to read.
have a good week!
your cuz..Lisa